아래 단어 중에 세 개를 골라서 영어로 예문을 만들어보세요~
- to accept : to receive something as correct or suitable
ex) The computer won't accept the password.
- to burn : to write data or code into ROM or ERASABLE PROM.
ex) The factory burns a ROM chip during manufacture.
- to check : to make sure that something is correct or in a certain condition.
ex) Check the value of the variables
- to append : to add data to the end of a file
ex) The file was appended to bring the information up to date.
- to break in : to interrupt(중단하다) a process that has stopped responding to user input.
- to computerize : to use computers to do work formerly done by people or to control other machines
ex) We'd like to computerize our factory.
- to address : to refer to a device or an item of data by its address
ex) The system addresses the data through a code rather than a number.
- to clip : to reduce the size of an image on screen to make it fit into a space of a fixed size
ex) The graphic was clipped so it could be fitted into a page of text.