사내 비프로그래머분들을 대상으로 Internet of Things에 대해 교육용으로 만든 강좌입니다.
엄청 쉽게 구성하였으니 누구나 관심만 있으시면 따라 하시면 됩니다.
매주 1~2개의 강좌를 업로드하고 있습니다.
IoT에 관심있는 분들에게 좋은 기본 자료가 되기를 바랍니다.
This course is meant for beginner. This course starts from very basics and then slowly moves towards the advanced concepts. It uses very easy and interactive language, i.e. LUA Script to do programming for Internet of Things. The tutorials primarily use ESP8266 development board.
This course contains interesting projects using various sensors and actuators like, LED module, Motion Sensor, DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Digital push button etc. The course contains detailed projects using various clouds like ThingSpeak and CloudMQTT etc. The course explains the concept of MQTT and IFTTT services in detail. The course explains in detail about the advanced concepts like HTTP to MQTT bridge using AWS, controlling things using voice commands etc.
What you’ll learn
- How to create your own “Internet of Things” projects independently
- Students will develop a strong confidence on topic, “Internet of Things”
- How to use ESP8266 development board using NodeMCU firmware
- How to use different sensors, write LUA programs using IDE, ESPlorer
- How to implement MQTT and M2M practically, controlling things using voice commands
- Develop very good understanding of different clouds, e.g. ThingSpeak, CloudMQTT etc
- Expert Level knowledge of using IFTTT, Integration of IFTTT Maker service with ESP8266 Development Board
- How to create your own HTTP to MQTT bridge using AWS Lambda
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- A strong willingness to learn and interest in Internet of Things
- Very basic knowledge of any programming language (Optional)
- Very basic knowledge of electronics (Optional)
Who this course is for:
- BTI engineers who is interested in learning Internet of Things