Before you start, ROOT and CMAKE programs should be installed in your local computer.
Strongly recommend to install ROOT6(6.08, 6.09, 6.10) and CMAKE3.8.
First, one can get this program through https://github.com/mb0316/starware .
If you are using GitHub, follow the procedure below.
1. (only when using GitHub) make a directory for the installation such as:
2. (only when using GitHub) move to the directory and clone source files:
git clone https://github.com/mb0316/starware.git
3. make a build directory to compile and move to this directory:
4. do cmake:
5. start compiling using makefile:
6. the library file is now built and the installation is finished.