간만에 모닝 뤼딩~
음 올만에 모닝 뤼딩 해볼까요?
단 알버트님의 의견주신 것에 공감하는 부분이 있어서 함 시도해 봅니다 ^^
자 다음을 보시공 이 글의 저자가 하려는 얘기는 모에 대한 것이공,
그 이야기를 뭐에 빗대서 얘기하려는 걸까욤?
멀미가 나시더라고 꾹 참고 한번~
- I'd like to tell you about higher education(대학교육) in this country today:
- Do you remember the housing meltdown(주택가격 붕괴)?
- It's hard to forget.
- The formula(공식) for the housing boom was simple.
- A lot of easy money was lent to buyers.
- But the buyers were not able to pay back the loan.
- They bought homes with that money, expecting the home price to go up.
- They could easily refinance at a profit(이익을 보면서).
- Nobody cared(아무도 신경쓰지 않았다) that they couldn't afford the loan.
- As long as prices continued to go up(가격이 올라가는한), everyone was happy.
- And prices kept on going up.
- And real estate agents(부동산 중개업자) continued to sell homes and to find money for buyers.
- And the easy money stopped.
- When easy money stopped, buyers couldn't sell.
- They couldn't refinance.
- First, sales slowed.
- Then price started going down.
- And then the housing bubble burst(거품이 꺼졌다).
- Housing prices crashed(추락했다).
- We know the rest of the story.
- We're still confused with the results.
- How is it different from what is happening in higher education?
다른 분들의 댓글도 보고, 이해한 것을 직접 써보시려면 이곳으로~
- 원문 - http://blogmaverick.com/2012/05/13/the-coming-meltdown-in-college-education-why-the-economy-wont-get-better-any-time-soon/