메모장을 열고 다음을 번역해 보세요~
JS 설계 패턴에 대한 책 중에 Introduction 부분입니다~
자, 용기내서 골라서 번역해보세요~
영어영어, 생각만 해서는 안 늘/어/요, 풋
1. One of the most important aspects of writing maintainable code is being able to notice the recurring themes in that code and optimize them.
2. This is an area where knowledge of design patterns can prove invaluable.
3. In the first part of this book, we will explore the history and importance of design patterns which can really be applied to any programming language.
4. If you're already sold on or are familiar with this history, feel free to skip to the chapter 'What is a Pattern?' to continue reading.
5. Design patterns can be traced back to the early work of a civil engineer namedChristopher Alexander.
6. He would often write publications about his experience in solving design issues and how they related to buildings and towns.
7. One day, it occurred to Alexander that when used time and time again, certain design constructs lead to a desired optimal effect.
번역해보시려면/ 다른 번역본과 비교해보시려면~